Link-Belt announces top distributors3 February 2023
The top five Link-Belt distributors for 2022 have been revealed.
Gary Lane, Link-Belt’s manager of North American sales, has announced the top five distributors for 2022. These distributors are based on overall performance in marketing, sales, and support of Link-Belt cranes.
Link-Belt’s top five distributors for 2022, listed in alphabetic order, are:
- Atlantic & Southern Equipment LLC, Lake City, GA
- CRW Corp (Woods, CRW Corp), Williston, VT
- Holt Crane & Equipment, Houston, TX
- Nixon-Egli Equipment Co., Ontario, CA
- Pinnacle Cranes, Midland, NC
“Fleet availability has really been the name of the game the last 2-3 years. We appre-ciate all our dealers and their ability to navigate parts supplier shortages and delays seen across the industry,” said Lane. “To our top five dealers who grew their market shares and made a strong impact in their territories we say thank you and congratula-tions on a job well done.”