SC&RA elects new leadership slate for 2022-20236 May 2022
Newly elected officers at industry association.
The Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association (SC&RA) announces its leadership slate for 2022-2023, led by new president Ed Bernard, of Precision Specialized, Inc., Burford, Ontario, Canada. Along with Bernard, SC&RA officers for the 2022-2023 term include:
- Vice President: Scott Bragg, Bragg Companies, Long Beach, Calif.
- Treasurer: Michael Vlaming, Vlaming & Associates, APC, Vallejo, Calif.
- Assistant Treasurer: J Rozum, MSA Delivery Service, Canton, Mich.
Joining the SC&RA Board of Directors will be:
- Brett Berard, Berard Transportation, Inc., New Iberia, La.
- Rafael de los Santos, Tradelossa, Mexico City, Mexico
- Rob Keelan, Doral Equipment Rental, Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Pat Collins, Link-Belt Cranes, Lexington, Ky.
- Keith Settle, Oxbo Mega Transport Solutions, Scappoose, Ore.
- Andy Steinberg, Mr. Crane, Inc., Orange, Calif.
Also joining the Board are four appointed Group Chairs that serve one-year terms:
- Allied Industries Group: Kerry Koberg, DICA, Urbandale, Iowa.
- Crane & Rigging Group: Mike Connelly, Connelly Crane Rental Group, Detroit, Mich.
- Transportation Group: Keith Settle, Oxbo Mega Transport Solutions, Scappoose, Ore.
- Ladies Group: Janet Fastuca, Python America, East Hazel Crest, Ill.
The newly elected officers will serve three-year terms that expire at the conclusion of the Association’s Annual Conference in 2025.